NON-ACCEPTANCE OF FOLDERS OF RETIRING PNP PERSONNEL (COMPULSORY, OPTIONAL etc.)
1. PNP RETIREMENT AND BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION SERVICE (PRBS) – will no longer accept folders of retiring PNP personnel endorsed by respective PRO.
2. All requirements for the retirement and separation of PNP Personnel are being provided by the concerned offices and government agencies through lateral coordination – a one-stop shop transaction.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RETIREMENT CLAIMS
To expedite the processing of retirement claims, respective Personnel/Administrative Officers needs to prepare in advance the following:
- Service Records of the retiring personnel – submit to RMD at least seven (7) months before retirement, this will be used as reference in the updating of Service Records issued by this Directorate
- Leave Records – to be submitted to RMD at least seven (7) months before retirement to be used as reference in the issuance of Breakdown of Leave Credits
- Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN) – all retiring personnel are required to submit their previous year SALN seven (7) months before retirement and file their SALN ending on the day of their last day of government service within (30) days after retirement/separation.
Note: One (1) year prior to retirement date, it will be mandatory for unit concerned to validate and update records of their respective retirees.