1. If you and your family are possible targets of kidnapping, avoid falling into predictable routines such as travel routes to and from the office, and departure and arrival schedules.
2. Instruct companion in the house, officemates or colleagues not to give away information about you and your daily routines.
3. Avoid stating your identity in ads posted when selling a large property. This attracts unnecessary attention to your wealth.
4. Avoid a lifestyle of excess; this invites danger for you and your family.
5. Know your neighbors and communicate with them frequently. They can inform you of suspicious people who are asking questions about you and your family.
6. Be conscious of suspicious vehicles that may be tailing you.
7. Remember the procedures in case kidnappers block your vehicle. Your correct immediate reaction and audacity can save you against kidnappers.